.climax brings xfoil, genetic optimization and cloud computing together to design foil sections.
.climax is a tool for exploring foil section design space and optimising them.
- xfoil based
- Ability to optimise flap’ed sections
- Azure cloud based
- Evolutionnary algorithm based ( NSGA II and NSGA III, PSO… )
- GUI Less, text based, efficient setup
- A set of operating points and related constraints ( Reynolds, Cl, AOA range, Max Sigma)
- A set of global constraints ( Leading edge radius, Trailing edge angle, global T/C Range, T/C range at positions along chord, max flap moment… )
- Run conditions (ncrit)
- Flap % Range
- All sections geometries as .dat files
- CSV containing
- the performances of all produced sections at each operating point
- all sections parameters